Campus Ambassadors are the torch bearers of Freshersworld.com in colleges who act as interface between college, Freshersworld.com & the corporate world.
This is a unique programme where we identify leaders in the campus who are responsible for organizing events & coordinating different activities in the campus.
In today's competitive era, it is very important for one to have requisite employability & leadership skills to be noticeable. Campus ambassador programme provides an opportunity for students to develop these skills under a watchful guidance of our experienced team.
CA will motivate & guide other students as well for different campus initiatives.
Excited to be part of such an activity, click here & register to Campus Ambassador program for free and spread the message among interested peers.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please hurry up & email to firstname.lastname@example.org as last date for registration is August 10th 2012.
Benefits for Campus Ambassador:
- Platform to exhibit leadership skills
- Branding for your institute
- Opportunity to interact with the corporate world
- Exposure to the corporate world
- Freshersworld welcome kit & goodies
- Exclusive prizes for active Campus Ambassadors
- Mock placement drives in selected campuses
- Opportunity for students to participate in the corporate events
- The coveted Campus Ambassador certificate
- Campus Ambassador seal on your Freshersworld profile
- Free premium membership on Freshersworld.com
- Participation at the Freshersworld.com "Leaders of Tomorrow" bash
Responsibilities of Campus Ambassador:
- Coordinate with Freshersworld.com and notify students about different activities
- Plan & organize events in the campus
- Provide regular update on placement season, events & examination schedule in the campus
- Create excitement in students for different events planned in the campus
- Share the database of students who will be participating in different events
- Build excellent rapport with college authorities & students in the campus
- Create brand awareness for Freshersworld.com in the campus