By: Sameer Created: 12:52 pm, 7th Aug 2012
Euronet Global development Center hiring Level1 Support Engineer
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs.
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Job Description :
To continuously monitor, detect and troubleshoot, Application, Infrastructure and network issues, initiate escalation to L2 teams for issues that cannot be resolved by GL1.
The L1 support Engineer will work in Rotational shifts during the day or night on a weekly rotational basis.
Ensure that all system acitivities such as file transfer, End of day banking procedures are executed on time
Take decisions for quick and proper resolution of issues based the operating procedures
Analyze and troubleshoot issues and communicate to stakeholders within the defined SLA
Update the daily reports with accurate information on a daily basis.
Assume full ownership for resolution of incidents and requests owned by GL1; work on the incident and request management queue.
To perform all tasks and activities from the daily checklist within the specified timelines including procedures, Schedule Jobs, and incoming process/outgoing process; file transfers, Cash fill procedure etc.
Perform system documentation tasks and other tasks or activities related to continuous service improvement.
1) Graduates or Engineers (Any discipline full time university degree)
2) Good communication skills, positive attitude, good problem solving and analytical skills.
3) Willingness to work in rotational shifts (Transport facility is provided)
4) People with service desk experience will be given preference
5) Exposure to EFT or banking domain would be an added advantage.
6) Commitment for a period of 2 years. (Training will be provided)
Contact Details :
Company Name : Euronet Global development Center
Website : http://www.euronetworldwide.com/
Address: 5th floor, wing 2 Cluster C EON free Zone MIDC Kharadi, PUNE,Maharashtra,India 411014
Intereted candidate need to send thier updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org