By: Saiji Created: 5:16 pm, 14th Aug 2012
ONGC-Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) exam 2012 Free Question Papers Answers Previous Year Old Placement Paper ONGC upcoming graduate trainee 2012 notification, selection procedure and test pattern, ONGC graduate trainees for ECE,EEE,Mechnical.....written test examination dates and previous years solved question papers with answers, ONGC free solved sample placement papers and technical interview questions with answers,ONGC Interview procedure, ONGC Aptitude, reasoning test papers, ONGC complete preparatory tool and tips to crack all IT NON-IT and IBPS, Bank written test examination questions papers with detailed solutions
DATE: 17th August 2011
There are two sections:
1) General Awareness
2) Subject Specialization.
The test is of objective type except for thw descriptive one.
Each questions carries 1 mark. 2 are of descriptive type. Each of 5 marks. So total comes to (40x1)+(5x2)=50.
Same is the case with other section i.e.
In this section there are 75 questions out of which only 60 needs to be attempted.
Each qt carries 1.5 mark. 2 again are of descriptive type. Each of 5 mark. So total comes to (60x1.5)+(5x2)=100.
I am writing some of the qts I remember.
1. How many judges are there in judicial system?
2. In 1919, which movement took place ?
3. Which two continents are mirror images of each other?
4. Which of the foll. continents are arranged in descending order of their areas?
5. If a country is 12 hours GMT ahead of the other, then it must be situated at?
6. If a circle is inscribed in an equilateral triangle of side 2√3 units, then radius of the circle is?
7. There was a graph of area vs. Productivity & related to it was asked Production was high in 1979 & 1985 bcoz of?
ONGC placement paper, latest test pattern, company profile, selection procedure ,technical, hr interview preparation, Latest Selection pattern for Assistant Manager post, ONGC ONGC Latest Selection Procedure, Previous year Technical, Aptitude Questions paper with Answer, Interview pattern with General Tips, Group discussion Tips , ONGC Latest Recruitment details for Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer , ONGC Frequently asked Technical Questions, General Awareness, English, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude
No Related Links Found.