By: Tintu Created: 12:08 pm, 2nd Jun 2012
Experience : 0-5 years
Eligibility: MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Job Role: Senior Business development exec / Sales Exec / Business Development Manager
Job Summary :
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the company and increasing revenues through a professional sales approach.
- Should be dynamic, highly result oriented with Good convincing attitude, presentation skills & Excellent Communication skills
- Is responsible to call on prospective clients, provide product information and/or organize demonstrations to generate and maintain interest among the clients, and the prospects.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for sales
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports of the business developing activities
- Maintain and create the business development databases of clients
- Responsible for promoting & generating the business from Individuals & Institutions.
- Working with the distributor’s sales force periodically for generating sales
- Development of sales, brand image in the region.
- Preferred experience in any service industry such as Telecom ,IT, Office
- Strong in spoken & written English, Good & Presentable with pleasant personality
- Brand/Promotion/ATL/Online/ offline Marketing
- Planning & timely execution of marketing campaigns- both Online as well as Offline.
Contact Details :
Company Name : QUELABS Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Executive Name: Ms. Prameela Rani
Interested candidates can send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org