By: Saiji Created: 9:54 am, 9th Apr 2013
TCS Test Pattern
The selection procedure of TCS consists of following 3 rounds
3. HR Interview
TCS Written Test consists 35 Questions
- No of questions: 35
- Time limit: 80 Minutes
- Negative mark: 1/3
- Calculators can be allowed
- For each wrong question 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- Easy questions
- Just practice the previous questions
- Lots of unnecessary data (read carefully)
- Take care of negative marking and attempt a question only if you are sure.
- Take your time for each question and move on if you don’t know any.
Practice mock TCS online sample placement papers with latest test pattern, count down timer, detail test analysis with answer and explanation.
- Time and Work
- Coding and decoding
- Simple equations
- Permutation and combination
- Clocks and calendars
- Statement problem
- Practice more reasoning questions
- C++, java, OS, DBMS
In technical round basically they ask about my B.Tech project and they asked some logic about C Prog, mat lab, and basically they asked what ever you written in your resume
Sample Question Papers for TCS, TCS Placement Papers, Latest TCS Placement Question Paper 2012 2013, TCS paper pattern, TCS exam papers, TCS latest placement paper, TCS question paper 2011, TCS previous years solved aptitude and Technical questions. TCS across India test, TCS Examination 2012-2013, TCS placement paper, latest test pattern, company profile, selection procedure ,technical, hr interview preparation, TCS Latest Company Profile, Selection Procedure, Previous year Technical, Aptitude Questions paper with Answer, Interview pattern with General Tips, Group discussion Tips
No Related Links Found.