By: Freshersworld Created: 6:06 pm, 11th May 2010
here is a platform to help you with tough aptitude questions ...you can also share your tough qns and get a fully solved answer, now below is a tricky question and please find a solution for the same.
Qns (1-5): A cube is coloured orange on one face , pink on the opposite face , brown on one face and silver on a face adjacent to the brown face. The other two faces are left uncoloured. It is then cut into 125 smaller cubes of equal size. Now, answer the following questions based on the above statements:
1. How many cubes have at least one face coloured pink ?
A. 1 B. 9 C. 16 D. 25
2. How many cubes have all the faces uncoloured ?
A. 24 B. 36 C. 48 D. 64
3. How many cubes have at least two faces coloured ?
A. 19 B. 20 C. 21 D. 23
4. How many cubes are coloured orange on one face and have the remaining faces uncoloured ?
A. 19 B. 12 C. 14 D. 16
5. How many cubes one coloured pink ?
A. 8 B. 10 C. 12 D. 16