What is JobMentor?
JobMentor is the Employability Assessment Test from Freshersworld.com that evaluates you on your Aptitude, Technical Skills and Communication Skills in a simulated environment based on Industry Standards.
Moreover, JobMentor helps you understand your Strengths and Weakness by assessing separate skill-sets, improving your chances of getting hired by your dream companies.
Why recruiters trust JobMentor?
- All our questions are handpicked by experts in Fresher Recruitment, with a wealth of experience in on-campus and off- campus recruitments, walk-ins etc.
- Assessments are conducted in a hassle free environment, either online or offline.
- Makes you Industry-Ready and builds your confidence to face interviews.
- Helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses, critical for getting selected in job interviews.
- We showcase your CV to employers looking for skill-sets that match yours.
- Increases your chances of getting Interview Calls as per your professional skills.
- Improves your confidence to face your next Walk-ins.
- Helps you identify your niche areas based on the test
- Become of part of Pre-assessed Pool of preferred candidates
- Be industry ready
Features of JobMentor
- Complete simulation of industry walk-ins
- Employability Assessments as per Industry Standards
- Hassle free online assessment with advanced Automatic Invigilation and Proctoring Technology
- Exclusive Mock Interviews to build you self-confidence
Aptitude Test: Your verbal, logical and analytical ability will be tested based on industry standards.
Technical Test: Maximum of 2 technical skill tests like C, C++, Java etc. will be tested, based completely on the subject of your choice.
Interview: A personalized one-on-one interview which will be video recorded and could be used as your video resume.
Disclaimer:*This information is as per our current dissemination of Interview Call letters per month as per the Freshersworld.com statistics. JobMentor DOES NOT guarantee that you will get 5 average call letters per month. However, as per the past trends, JobMentor multiplies your chances of getting hired and being the preferred choice for hiring companies. Your JobMentor score also plays a role in getting Interview Calls; the higher the score, the higher the chance of getting a call.