AnalystDate of posting:16 Oct
M.Com(Commerce), BBA/BBM(Business), MBA/PGDM(Banking & Finance, ), B.Com(Commerce)
Location : Bangalore
Job Category : MBA, Others
Last Date : 25 Oct 2013
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
ANZ Banking Group Ltd - Job Details
- B.com/ M.com/ MBA/ PGDM - ( Banking & Insurance & Finance )/ BBA/ BBM candidates from 2012/ 2013 batch having 60% & above throughout academics .
Job Description :
To contribute to bank growth by supporting the wider bank through delivery of high quality service to existing and new customers, handling customer enquiries (processing transactions and account maintenance, providing support and assistance) and maintaining a high level of SLA and accuracy.
Job Responsibility :
- Pro-actively and reactively provide information and support to our internal and external customers with the aim of increasing knowledge to reduce the level of errors and losses.
- Ensure bank policy, government regulations, rules and procedures are learnt, and applied to minimise risk to the bank and our customers.
- Maintain a high level of sensitivity (particularly around bereaved customers) whilst ensuring funds are paid away to the correct parties.
- Ensure quality of the highest level is achieved whilst maintaining an excellent standard of output. This will involve multi tasking, direct internal and external interaction, investigation and problem solving.
- Own work practices will minimise risk and ensure customer service is provided to a superior standard.
- To manage a variety of processes across the wider maintenance team and other duties as requested by the team leader or manager.
- To actively participate in and contribute towards start up, productivity monitoring and look for improvements.
- Customer focused with the ability to see the other persons perspective
- Good communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills and a high level of accuracy
- Investigation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple job functions whilst maintaining a high level of service and achieving quality standards
- Knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel , Access)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time management
Note : Candidates should be flexible to work in any shifts.
Salary : A
Our history dates back over 175 years. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers, shareholders and communities in 32 countries in Australia, New Zealand, throughout Asia and the Pacific, and in the Middle East, Europe and America.
We provide a range of banking and financial products and services to around 8 million customers. We employ 48,000 people worldwide.
View more at website
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.