Summer Internship 2013Date of posting:25 Feb
Job Type : Internship / Projects
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
DevBlaze - Job Details
Summer Internship 2013 - PHP Web Development Project
- BE/B.Tech - ( CSE/ IT/ IS ) / MCA candidates from 2013 batches
Job Description :
- Responsible for Developing new e-Commerce implementations from scratch.
- Maintain existing projects and implement progressive improvements.
- Exhibit learning, implementing & absorbing new skills/technologies.
- Meet daily objectives.
- Lead and participate in regular planning meetings with business segment Leadership teams.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have good communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in IT Domain.
- Knowledge on Research.
Devblaze Inc. specializes in the development, deployment and maintenance of high-quality, high-performance e-Commerce websites. We use the German OXID e-Shop software for implementations
Devblaze Incs growth execution will be a blend of Acquire, Build and Invest approach. We want to build another Global Indian Company with highest levels of governance.
View more at website
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.