Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, online test
ING Vysya Bank - Job Details
A Post Graduate Diploma in Banking And Finance (PGDBF) will be conferred on a participant on his / her successful completion of the programme.
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.3,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
- On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed as an Customer Care Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) ofRs. 2.75 lakhs per annum. Breakup of the same is as shown below
- The final posting location of the candidate will be as per the needs and business requirements of the Bank. We will consider the place of domicile of candidates, however the Bank does not guarantee final posting as per place of domicile.
The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank. The Bank is looking for candidates with high integrity, who are dedicated towards work, with positive attitude and good communication skills.
Candidates shall be selected by ING Vysya Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
Aptitude test will be of 1 hour duration and will be administered online. The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of:
- Logic and Reasoning Skills
- English Language Skills
- Quantitative/Numerical ability
- Computer Awareness
- Bank reserves the right to hold a second stage of Aptitude test (if required for any reason) at its own discretion.
- All the applicants who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview. Candidates will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email.
Note: ING Vysya Bank’s decision pertaining to the selection will be final and binding.