Graduate Telecom Engineer Trainee.Date of posting:08 Apr
Job Type : Training & Placement
Hiring Process : Written-test, Telephonic Interview
Pulsetone Industries - Job Details
- BE/B.Tech ECE/Telecom branch freshers (2011/2012/2013 passout).
- Training Cum Placement program in Wireless Communication Technologies (Telecom Infra Management) for BE/B.Tech ECE/Telecom branch freshers (2011/ 2012/ 2013 passout) MALE candidates.
- Duration will be 3 months (2 months for training and 1 month for placement).starting date 03 June,2013 at Bangalore.
- Training details and syllabus can be mailed to you upon request.
- Fees for training will be Rs 40,000 (First instalment of Rs.20,000 payable at the start of training and the final instalment of Rs. 20,000 after placement is completed).
- It is a fully residential program and hostel accomodation will be provided free to all the candidates until their placements are completed.
- Placements will be in CORE TELECOM field in both field oriented telecom hardware and office related telecom software testing & NOC.
- Placements for candidates will be done on All India basis including Kolkata, Delhi, NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore etc.
Pulsetone Industries was established in the year 1985 by an ex NRI Telecom engineer, Mr. D. Samynathan, B.E., M.Tech, M.B.A. Pulsetone Industries is a pioneer in telecom equipment manufacturing including push button telephones, cordless telephones, EPABX etc., and in the year 1999 started a new Division called Centre of Telecom Studies to fill the gap for trained telecom engineers and technicians. Since then thousands of technicians and engineers have been trained and placed gainfully.
View more at website
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.