Technical InternDate of posting:19 Jun
Location : Noida
Job Category : Internship
Last Date : 08 Jul 2013
Job Type : Internship / Projects
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Job Details
Looking for Technical Interns.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Having an edge in technical knowledge related to Robotics & Embedded Systems.
- Having an interest in public speaking and oration.
- Young, passionate & talented engineers interested in Teaching and Research on Robotics for various company projects.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic programming methods and principles.
- Familiarity with software utilized in advertising, design and marketing industry.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature.
- Internship Position: Robosapiens Technical Intern
- Duration: 6 months.
- Location: Noida.
- Stipend: Rs. 15000/- to Rs.30000/- (Depending upon the performance for 6 months)
- Description: Candidates should have knowledge in software design, coding and debugging.
- Interns will be responsible for documentation and testing new projects
- Applications, assessment of new application ideas, research competitor
- Offerings develop applications (coding, programming).
- Robotics & Embedded System, Research and Development.
- Technology/Area: Robotics & Embedded Systems, Matlab, Analog Circuit Designing and some modules of Android as well etc.
- Tools: AVR Studio, Robotic Kits provided to you, Matlab, Android Simulator, etc.
- Identify, diagnose, research and resolve technical environment problems with the companys network, email and telecommunications.
- Respond accordingly to work requests and operational issues, providing service and support.
- To deliver Lectures, Seminars & Workshops to the engineering students.
- Monitor system operations, documenting issues, system events and solutions to ensure continuous operations.
- Manage the companys technical assets (hardware and software inventory), maintaining and monitoring the asset inventory.
- Support infrastructure and technical environment upgrades (desktop operating systems, client software deployments, server/network updates)
- Configure and repair hardware as necessary, working closely with service vendors to ensure continuity of service.
- Administer Companys Network, Intranet, Active Directory & Group Policies and system backups.
- Administer Business Publication and Infrastructure Audits
- Administer operating policies and procedures
- Maintain system, network and software documentation.
Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a venture by IIT Bombay Alumni and an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the inventor, innovator and implementer of leading edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of the Robotics industry.
View more at website
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.