- BE/ B.Tech (IT/ CSE) B.Sc (IT)/ BIT/ MCA batches.
- 2009 + 2010 batch students.
- 60% and above marks from 10th till higher studies.
Required Skill Set (In case of IT requirements)
- SQL Server, HTML, Regular Expression, Excel, Preparing reports, writing macros.
Job Description :
- Analyse requirements of clients through Setup Docs, for configuration of project.
- Analyzing data available on websites. It would involve URL compiling for a specific set of product and services provided by the website.
- Cracking and Configuration of the URLs on various project related and other websites.
- Configuration of new projects on both products [Checker and Updater] on Interfaces using internal tool, Crawler (our data crawling tool) by designing data extraction scripts using Regular Expression etc.
- Maintenance of exiting projects on both products - Update the new requirements/issues arrived time to time from QA end.
- Execution of Data services that would involve using the Crawler to fetch the data and retrieve the useful info from it.
- Using some automatic URL collection tools and screening the output for relevant info.
- Regular Maintenance Tasks – Data generation, quality checks and bug fixing.
- Quality analysis tasks - Internal testing for the configured project before sending it to QA.
- To allocate the new updation in configured projects according to the tool needs.
Desired profile :
- Should have knowledge of Sql Server, HTML, Regular Expression, Excel, Preparing reports, writing macros.
- Should possess good oral and written communication along with analytical, problem-solving and coordination skills
- Knowledge of PHP is added advantage.
Note : This is a premium job offered only to Premium members of Freshersworld.com. While short listing profiles, preference will be given for Premium members. If we cannot get enough profiles from the Premium list, we may consider non-premium members too in order to meet the requirements of the recruiter.
Note: Recruitments through Freshersworld.com only. This is NOT a direct walk-in.