BHEA Knowledge Technologies
Job Description :
- To undergo the training process or the induction process being conducted by the company in order to fit into the role offered by the company.
- To meet clients or customers and to try and understand what they are looking for.
- To listen to one’s head or superior and ensure that the job or the task assigned to one self is duly completed.
- To be well aware of the various departments of the company and the various clients as well as sources of the company.
- To Research and interpret procedures and data, information, and other job related things.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Students from 2009/ 2010 BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ ECE/ IT)/ MCA batches with aggregate of 60% and above
Skills needed (not Mandatory)
Selected candidate will have to sign a service agreement of 24 months & Original Marks card / Certificates.
24 months bond with Rs.90,000 Refundable security deposit.
Note : Applied candidates should go through the Job Mentor Only.
Note: Recruitments through Freshersworld.com only. This is NOT a direct walk-in.
Applied candidates should go through the Job Mentor Only.
Founded in 2004, Bhea Knowledge Technologies (P) Ltd. is a fast growing software company with a customer base of 100+. Bhea has a track record of numerous, successful CRM implementations across multiple industries in India and is a SugarCRM Gold Partner. In addition, Bhea also provides turnkey internet solutions such as e-commerce portals, web-development & hosting, content management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), etc. Bhea is a leading industry expert in open source technologies Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP) and is a trusted business partner with a long customer satisfaction history.
Core Technical (20)
Govt Sector (586)
Manpower Consultants (6)
Dream Jobs/5 lpa (1)
1 to 3 Yr Exp (287)