Qualification : Degree holder - Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Compensation : 4.5 lac
Job Responsibilities :
- Assisting / handling secretarial matters.
- Assisting in secretarial services - conducting meetings of Board and Shareholders.
- Co-ordination with external Director and making necessary arrangements for Board meetings
- Maintaining statutory records and other documents under corporate laws.
- Preparation of e-forms and filing.
- Liaisoning with ROC / State Govt/Central Govt/MCA and other statutory agencies.
- Assisting in preparation of agendas, drafting minutes, drafting reports, power point- presentation etc.
- Preferred working experience of 0-2 years.
- A good opportunity for immediate starters.
kindly forward the updated CV's. If you are Qualified/Obtained the membership from "Institute of Company Secretaries of India" (ICSI) only.