ICICI Bank invites applications for Probationary Officer Training Programme
It is a one year full time residential training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore. Applicants joining the Probationary Officer Training Programme will be enrolled for MBA in Banking and Finance with Manipal University, an UGC recognized University.
Salient Features of Probationary Officer Training Programme:
- The training has a blended curriculum with instructor led classroom sessions, e-learning and internship at ICICI Bank branches/offices.
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking (banking products,banking operations, channels and customers, receipts and payments, etc). The trainees will have the opportunity to specialize in one of the following areas in banking:
i) Trade Finance & CMS.
ii) Branch & Relationship Management.
iii) Private Banking & Wealth Management.
iv) Rural and Inclusive Banking.
v) Any other Profile as decided by ICICI Bank. The participants are put through a very rigorous training with special emphasis on application of knowledge and overall development of personality.
- The classroom sessions (9 months) are conducted at the ICICI Manipal Academy and internship (3 months ) at any ICICI Bank branch or office (within India).
- The Probationary Officers are paid stipend for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and a higher stipend during internship.
- The Probationary Officers will get an assured employment with ICICI Bank on successful completion of the Probationary Officer Training Programme.
- The faculty is comprised of experienced professionals in the domain of banking and finance and behavioral sciences. There is a special focus on the overall grooming of the individuals and that is further facilitated through a learning environment that is created through lectures delivered by experts from ICICI Bank and the banking industry.
- The campus is equipped with the best educational infrastructure e.g. air-conditioned classrooms, video conferencing rooms, auditorium, well stocked library, boarding and lodging facilities, recreation and sports facilities, etc. The residential nature of the programme ensures that the Probationary Officers imbibe the culture and values of ICICI Group.
MBA (Banking & Finance) program consists of two phases: Phase I (12 months): This phase comprises of 9 months of on-campus classroom training & 3 months of internship in ICICI Bank. Upon successful completion of this phase, participants are awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB). Phase II [Optional] (18-30 months): This phase comprises of 18 months of Online Training (3 Semesters). It is designed to provide managerial skills to the students. This phase commences after the students join the Bank. It provides an opportunity to complete the training programme while working. On completion of this phase by participants who opt for it and pay the requisite fee, an MBA( Banking and Finance) is awarded by the Manipal University. Students have the option of completing Phase II in 30 months. MBA degree will be conferred only on the successful completion of both Phase I and Phase II.
ICICI Bank is India's second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,533 branches and 6,401 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialise subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Core Technical (18)
Govt Sector (554)
Manpower Consultants (4)
Dream Jobs/5 lpa (1)
1 to 3 Yr Exp (269)