Responsibilities and Duties : ● As a counsellor, you play a key role in the life of a student. You are helping them make a big decision on a career path and choice of university, so take pride and responsibility in such a massive undertaking.
● Guide students every step of their journey to discovering their dream university and program ● Assist students with university and course selection , guidance on scholarships, RA, TA, etc., profile building, financing options,& determine the interest, aptitude, and abilities and help guide them on the Visa processes for key countries
● Setting rigorous follow up mechanisms with students and the Universities abroad
● Setting new benchmarks in student experiences and services
● We are changing the way study abroad counselling is conducted, by being digital. Embrace technology to provide real-time, high quality counselling services with the latest information at your fingertips.
● Be there for students on a daily basis to ensure their concerns are addressed and follow up with universities and internal teams to ensure their application process runs smoothly. ● Help the clients in making a list of all documents needed while submitting their applications.
● Help the clients with SOP Analysis and Improvements, Assistance for LORs, Resume editing, and Financial Documentation Support. ● Assist the clients with Visa application & help them to prepare for the Visa interview ● Manage internal support teams to ensure the overall student experience is off the highest quality and all timelines are met