Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
General Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management
by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing
Accountant General Job Duties:
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Documents financial transactions by entering recommended financial actions by analyzing.
· Summarizes current financial status by account information.
· Collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other reports.
· Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
· Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new
legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing
Professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
· Accomplishes the result by performing the duty. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Preference will be given to the one who will be from the same industry.
· Both male and female preferred.
Accountant General Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting
Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting
Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time
Management, Data Entry Management, General Math
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.