Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description – Accounts & Admin
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts both payable and receivable. You should oversee the entire outsourced accounting staff and coordinate with them. You are responsible for encompassing, reviewing and reconciling accounts, and taking up tasks related to bookkeeping. In addition to this, you will have to carry out accounting work related to taxes. You will also have to process payments to external partners and maintain updated records of invoices.What you'll do
· Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
· Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
· Direct marketers, clients and third-party vendors about their responsibilities.
· Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
· Responsible to receive and verify bills and requisitions for goods and services.
· Assist audit activities.
· Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
· Coordination with outsourced accounting partner.
· Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
· Process general administration functions.
· Evaluate all agreements and invoices and organize customer contracts.
· Analyze the transactions with financial policies and procedures.
· Offer support to the finance team as needed.
· Create and manage daily paperwork for mailing as well as invoicing.
· Assist all accountants and prepare all cash flow reports and data.
· Prepare records of minutes of meeting.
· Maintain and manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub-ledger.Expected Package
· 2.0 – 3.5 lac per annum
PolicyNeeds to sign Bond for 1.5 – 2 Years
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.