No. IRCON/HRM/DEPU/ELECT./99653/3 Pt. IV/ Issued on 16.03.2021
1. Title & No. of posts : Addl. General Manager/ Electrical – One post
2. Location : Bikaner (Rajasthan)
3. Duration : 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years.
4. Scale of pay : For JAG Officer – AGM level Rs.78800-209200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 12)
5. Perks/ Benefits:
i. Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
ii. Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
iii. A re-imbursement of Rs.6000/- per month for Entertainment expenses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
iv. Reimbursement of expenses (As per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt. depending on place of posting of deputationist) (For CGM & GM post).
v. Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway's policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
vi. Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc.
i. IRSEE Officer working in SAG/ NFSAG/ JAG with experience in construction/ maintenance of substation, electrical general service and Railway Electrification
ii. The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites, dealing with various Contractors, Suppliers, local authorities and officials of Clients/Consultants.
iii. Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
iv. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
v. Officer should have good communication skills.
vi. Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
7. Any other information relevant to the project : The Projects consists Railway Electrification of 2250 RKMs, The Project consists OHE, TSS, SCADA, S&T Modification, Staff Quarters, TW Shed, Trip Shed, OHE/PIS Depot and other associated works. The approximate value of the Projects is Rs.1885 Crore + consolidated Management fee.