Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Review and evaluation of all vendors twice a year on the basis of SLA & TAT performance. He/ She has to be involved continuously in planning and action to reduce fixed cost expenses and showing an overall 5-8 % reduction in cost.
· Responsible for making local contracts, maintaining records/tracker, timely submission of purchase invoices with supportive documents, and scheduled payments for the same.
· Responsible for maintaining all Pharmacy compliances record -H1 Schedule register, Inspection Book, copy of sale invoice & purchase invoice.
· Preparing sale bill as per guidelines with doctor prescription – Patient name, correct address etc., and maintaining the same record in H1 Register.
· Receiving Cash against sale from Nursing & submit to finance daily basis.
· Monthly stock inventory in coordination with finance representative and sharing monthly inventory report to Finance & RH.
· Generating reports weekly basis-COGS & Other revenue reports and share them to finance & RH.
· He/ She should maintain all statutory documents for surprise drug inspection by authorities.
· Responsible for procuring Pharmacy consumables and other sale stock – like medicines, Vaccines & other medical supplies as per requirement by generating valid PO with RH approval.
· Stock receiving from vendors, verification, generating GRN as per invoice, and distribution as per approved indent to respective units.
· He/ She should ensure upkeep, and maintenance of the Pharmacy all the time.
· Responsible for providing timely provision to finance with RH approval and maintaining tracker for reference.
· Maintaining Par Stock as per company standard and benchmark.
· Keeping track & segregate all near expiry medicines separately by mentioning the sticker “Near expiry medicine not for sale “and handing it over to a registered BMW vendor with proper record and receive a certificate for the same.
· Maintain all medicines/vaccines and refrigerators (with temperature monitoring) as per Pharmacy act/Drug rules.
· Adhere to the processes and protocols defined by the organization.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.