Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Responsibilities and Duties
· Setting up of the Garment Unit/ Factory
· Technical coordination and Back office support
· Finding & identifying prospective candidates for “Selection of Incubatees”
· Contacting various apparel manufacturing industries/factories to find right candidates
· Coordination with the already identified candidates for “Selection of Incubatees”
· Designing of signage boards for Apparel Incubation Center, Gwalior
· Work with the Project Coordinator & Executive Engineer to report analyzed data
· Management of the Apparel Incubation Centre
· Production engineering & Lean Manufacturing
· Industrial / workplace engineering
· Analyze production data and submit production report
· Monitor on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
Should have managed a factory of garment manufacturing , Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes of textiles, garments, and accessories is must, Administrative Skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
B.F. Tech/ M.F.Tech / B.Sc (Fashion Technology) / Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology
Experience of 1-3 years in Garment Industry
with domain knowledge of plant layout, factory set up, Industrial/workplace
engineering is essential.
Interested and eligible candidates may forward their detailed CVs along with the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph to
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.