The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore campus, is inviting applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under SONY University Collaboration Program, Sony Sensing Solution, India, sponsored project titled “An Edge-based Cyber- Physical System for Smart Polyhouse Solar Drying of Agricultural Food Products
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Amrita SONY SSUP Funded Project
2. Tenure of Fellowship: 1 Year (subject to the performance of the candidate)
3. No. of Positions: 2
4. Fellowship: Rs.25,000/- per month
5. Nature: Full-Time onsite job
6. Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelors Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Artificial Intelligence and Data Science / Cyber- Physical Systems / Embedded System and any other related disciplines. In addition, strong programming and problem-solving skills with any of the following preferred skills are expected.
7. Skills Required For Position 1: Good Coding skills with experience in front-end development, database design, backend systems development and network programming. Ability to learn and master new technologies quickly.
8. Skills Required For Position 2:
a. Ability to read and develop embedded software using C, C++, and Python.
b. Familiarity with ARM processor platforms (Cortex A /M3 /M4 series) or similar embedded processors.
c. Experience in developing Embedded Apps for real time operating systems (Free RTOS, etc.).
d. Familiarity with wireless communications systems and peripheral components.