- B.E/B.Tech, [Any stream] freshers and 3-5 years of work experience
What will you be doing as Analyst:
We are looking for Analysts to join our growing team, supporting our customers through
onboarding and deployment .
The Analyst is an energetic customer facing person who will engage, retain and drive our
customers’ understanding of existing and new product offerings. This person will work with
the broader implementation team, as well as other departments within FreightDeck to assist in the pre and post-sales lifecycle for FreightDeck’s portfolio of customers. Throughout this process serving as a trusted advisor for each customer leveraging the platform. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about our industry and solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer. As the voice of the Customer at FreightDeck, we expect our Analysts not only to be active listeners but also strategic thinkers who understand both the company and the customer.
Areas of Focus:
- Relationship Management — collaborate on the entire customer lifecycle
- Implementation Support — on boarding, post-sales support and training
- Product Enablement — customer evangelist for product enhancements and utilization
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with our new customers to onboard them onto the FreightDeck platform.
- Effectively network within accounts from executives down to technical developers in order to achieve successful execution of customers objectives.
- Interface with internal FreightDeck teams to complete configuration and validation tasks as well as coordinate transition to production support team.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding across FreightDeck of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map FreightDeck’s features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with internal teams to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Deliver successful customers through the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to aid external customers and FreightDeck internal teams when issues arise and require resolution or guidance.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Freshers and 3-5 years experience and a proven track record of driving training, support and customer success and aligning in complex customer environments
- Experience working in logistics and supply chain industry
- Experience working within the project management life-cycle and experience working with cross-functional/diverse teams
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify up-selling opportunities and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of FreightDeck solution within customer environment
- Previous experience in Business/Tech Consulting a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira, Zendesk
- Willingness to travel on-site with customers as needed
Salary: INR 2,40,000 - 7,00,000 Per Annum
Work Location: Bangalore
Interview Rounds: Two Rounds
Note: Its work from office