Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for a mobile app developer to manage our workforce. We have a working web application that has proven to be successful for our company. It is now ready to publish on the Android or iOS platforms.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Transform wireframes and designs into high-quality code
· React.js is used to develop the most user-facing features
· A modern, responsive user interface for the web
· Future use of reusable components and front end libraries
· Integration with APIs in web apps
· App updates can be managed in an organized and agile way
· Collaborate closely with the UX Designer & Product Manager
· Discuss with clients the details of your program.
· Clarify what the program is supposed to do
· Write the program. To do this, you will need to break down the program specification into its most basic elements and then translate this logic into the programming language.
· You may work in a group - this could be for a specific project or to write a section of the program.
· To verify that the output of the program is working like it should, you can test sample data-sets
· Once testing is completed, you can put the program in production.
· Find solutions to problems you anticipate
· React to any problems and rectify the program if necessary
· Assess and improve the effectiveness of your program
· As needed, adapt the program to meet new requirements
· To ensure that the program is easy to use, it's quick and accurate, you should conduct user acceptance testing
· Create detailed documentation to explain how the program works for users and computer operators
· To learn how to create programs and keep your skills and knowledge current, consult periodicals, manuals, and technical reports
· Software and generic applications can be updated, repaired, modified, or developed.
Required Candidate Profile:
· Understanding client needs and how they translate to a new app features
· Collaborating and collaborating with IT staff and developers to develop specifications for new applications
· Write high-quality code in order to program complete apps on time
· Solid understanding and appreciation of Flutter, Dart, Flutter animations.
· Must have previous experience working with Flutter management approaches like GetX or BlOC.
· Should have previous experience with native technologies like Android and iOS
· Experience with third-party libraries, APIs
· Firebase knowledge and understanding
· Experienced in remote data work via JSON/RESTful Apis
· Strong understanding and appreciation of design patterns beyond MVP, MVVM, and MVC
· Application performance improvement and bug fixing
· For robustness, code unit-testing, including edge cases and usability, and general reliability
· Must have developed at least two Android or iOS apps using Flutter
· Expert knowledge of code versioning software, such as Git
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.