Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
BCA-MCA, BSC-MSC IT, Computer Engineering, BE-ME IT
Position: Android Developer (Java, Kotlin, Flutter)
Experience: 1to 3Years
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
The Bullet List
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Experience with Video calling application And Streaming Application, Bluetooth Application, Notification
· Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
· Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Strong knowledge of Fire base Integration.
Here's What you get:
· worthy compensation for your efforts
· On site Opportunity
· passionate team, giving the finger every day, together
· 5 Days Working*
· Festivals Leave
· Attractive Leave Policy
· Employee Recognition
Stream Space AI is US based company. It was found in 2021, led by dynamic individuals; who are passionate about everything they do and have fun along the way. In order to achieve our goals, we are constantly looking for individuals who will add value to our company.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.