Android Developer Jobs Opening in RadicalStart InfoLab at Madurai
Proficient in Kotlin
Experience in MVVM Code architecture
Understanding of using Jetpack libraries in Android
Experience in RxJava techniques
Capable of learning a new technology like Flutter
Knowledge in Android app life cycle
Have experience in Android app submission in PlayStore
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Proven software development experience and Android skills development
Proven working experience in Android app development
Have published at least one original Android app
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
More information about this Android Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Android Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Android Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Android Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Android Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Android Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Android Developer in our Organisation.