Job Title:SEO Analyst
Company: Anvita Tours2Health Pvt.Ltd
Experience :0-3 years exp
- Increasing traffic to websites (clients websites and company owned)through organic search listings and generate leads from the website.
- Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues
- Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales.
- Researching keywords using tools.
- Should be able to do both on-page and off-page optimization.
- Competitor Analysis,Keyword Research,Content analysis,Meta title analysis & writing and Managing Google Analytic.
- On site and off site SEO work,Maintain Blog and Forum which should be regularly updated.
- Should have good knowledge of Social Network ( Face book,Twitter) Marketing. Fan Page building and Twitter updates.
- Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation Issues on the website.
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest.
- Work with content writers to drive SEO parameters in content creation for websites.
- Work in close co-ordination with the Sales team, Website Design and Development Team, Content writers in order to ensure good results for the clients.
Keyskills: seo, search engine optimizer, internet marketing, search engine optimisation, online marketing, link builder, search engine, link building, online sales, web marketing, website promotion, seo expert, s.e.o, digital marketing, sem
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine algorithms & ranking strategies.
- Should know how to use Web analytic
- Good Knowledge of Social Media.
- Should have working knowledge of HTML,and other Tools Required.
- Should be update about recent changes including Panda and Penguin.
- Online promotion(various other mediums(web directories etc) ,should known link building activities.
- On page/off page optimization
- Experience in Lead Generation Campaigns online would be added advantage