About Protiviti Consulting
Protiviti Consulting is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk, and internal audit. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, we have served more than 35% of fortune 1000 and global 500 companies. We also work with smaller/growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI).
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index. The Indian member firm of Protiviti, PI Advisory Private Limited, is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, and transaction services. We undertake projects in the areas of internal audit, risk consulting, business improvement, IT consulting, and forensics.
About the internship
Selected intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Execute assignments and managing team deployed on assignments independently
2. Lead technical discussions with the client and lend analytical capabilities, root cause analysis and practical solutions delivery
3. Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy
4. Identify opportunities to improve business processes and assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk
5. Engage in conducting reviews of policy and procedures, systems, internal control, documentation of standard operating procedures, development of enterprise risk management framework, project risk management reviews, independent validations of time (scheduling),cost (budgets) and quantity (BOQ),reconciliations and theoretical co-efficient validations as per IS codes, revenue assurance, cost & working capital optimization, business plan and strategic advisory
6. Research, compile and introduce leading practices in the industry(s) in terms of management style, processes, practices, tools, and technology
7. Maintain internal quality guidelines for the engagement within the budgeted time.
8. Monitor engagements progress, manage risk, and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes constantly
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Feb'21 and 29th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings