1. Post: Assistant Commandant
2. Total No of Post: 25
3. Scale of Pay: Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500)
4. Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
5. Nationality/ Citizenship: No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules. (ii) Gender: Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants (Civil/Engineer).
6. Physical And Medical Standards: [A] Having the following physical medical standards :
[i] Height Men: 165 Centimeters, Women: 157 CMs
[ii] Chest: Men: 81 Centimeters ( Unexpanded) (Expanded 86 cms),Women: Not applicable
[iii] Weight: Men: According to height but not less than 50 Kgs, Women: Proportionate to height
Not exceeding 35 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto five years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central Govt.
Male candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment should deposit Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only as examination fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.