1. Name of the Post: Associate
2. No of Post: 05
3. Pay: Level and Pay Matrix for Deputation (ISTC): Level-10: Rs. 56100-177500
4. Essential Educational Qualification: Masters' Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years).
5. Experience: Associate : Minimum 3 years' post qualification experience as on the last date of receipt of the application (which shall include up to 3 years for Ph.D. provided no work experience is counted during those 3 years) in formulation, appraisal, execution/ implementation, research, monitoring and evaluation of policy, programme or projects is required.
6. Eligibility Conditions: Deputation (including short-term contract): From amongst Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territory Administrations (including their attached and subordinate offices) or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations;
7. Period of Deputation (including short term contract)/ Contract' Initially up to 3 years, which can be extended up to 5 years, depending on the requirements or till the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier.
8. Job Description Of the post;
a) Assisting in Developing and taking forward the policy programmes/ projects in the relevant field; Assisting in undertaking and /or managing policy research, and evidence -based analysis; organizing meetings and workshops, sharing knowledge, experience and best practices; building consensus among stake holders, and advocacy towards reforms in the relevant field;
b) Maintaining up-to-date information on programme/ project implementation and results in keeping with the various Government policy interventions; Assisting in managing and ensuring the effective communication and dissemination of outputs and outcomes of the policy programme;
c) Assisting in Analyzing and providing inputs in respect of various Cabinet Notes, SFC/EFC Notes and any other issues received from line Ministries. Assisting in preparing briefs and speaking notes for the vertical and for Senior Officers; Assisting in liaising, developing and maintaining working relations with other Divisions, line Ministries, State Governments and UTS to foster cooperative federalism
Contractual appointment - Not less than 26 years but not exceeding 35 years. Deputation (ISTC) - not exceeding 56 years.