Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
As an Associate Psychologist at Aatma Prakash, your role and responsibility will entail
the following -
▪ Provide individual psychotherapy, group therapy, and crisis intervention.
▪ With minimal guidance, undertake clinical assessments, consultation, case
formulation, and counseling primarily in the cases of neurosis (anxiety, sadness,
depression, anger, irritability, mental confusion, low sense of self-worth, etc.,
behavioral symptoms such as phobic avoidance, vigilance, impulsive and
compulsive acts, lethargy, etc., cognitive problems such as unpleasant or
disturbing thoughts, repetition of thoughts and obsession, and the like) and at times
for psychosis too.
▪ Providing professional supervision and clinical consultation both within the
service and in collaboration with other key partners.
▪ Initiate, conduct, and support research projects on socially/organizationally
▪ Participate in and initiate reflective brainstorming sessions as and when the need
▪ Actively support the planning and documentation of session flow and reports for
▪ Carry out all the processes in accordance with the prescribed routines and
guidelines of the American Psychological Association (A.P.A.).
▪ Work speedily in a tight schedule while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude
towards raising awareness, offering training.
▪ Supervise and train a team of volunteers/interns/fellows throughout the tenure.
▪ Initiate, build and sustain close working relationships with parents, adolescents,
and other mental health institutes/professionals.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.