Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Auditors are specialists who review the accounts of companies and organizations to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records. They can also act in an advisory role to recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made.
EXPERIENCE: ALREADY WORKING AUDITOR FORM
SKILLS: GST Filing/ Accounting and Tax Return Filing
WORK LOCATION: CHENNAI
SHIFT TIMING: FLEXIBLE SHIFT
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· The primary role of external auditors is to express an opinion on whether an entity's financial statements are free of material misstatements.
· Inspecting financial statements to catch errors, misstatements and fraud.
· Performing audits on systems, operations and accounts.
· Reporting audit findings and recommending improvements
· Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
· Identifying business process risks.
1. Copy of your current updated resume (MUST)
2. Recent passport photograph
3. A soft or hard copy of this mail
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.