Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Back Office Executive
· Basic computer literacy skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Strategic planning and scheduling skills.
· Time-management skills.
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Critical thinking skills.
· Quick-learning skills.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar field.
· Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
Criteria: 6months to 1year
Roles & Responsibility
· Performing market research.
· Gathering and processing research data.
· Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails and ordering office supplies.
· Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
· Assisting the Front Office team.
· Assisting with inventory control.
· Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
· Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
· Assisting and supporting management.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.