Bharathidasan University jobs for Field Assistant in Trichy/Tiruchirapalli. Last Date to apply: 10 Dec 2021
Posted: 02 Dec 21
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary position of Field Assistant to work in the DST WOS-B project under the supervision of Dr. G. Roseline Jebapriya, Women Scientist–B (DST), under the Mentorship of Dr. P. Santhanam, Associate Professor, Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024, Tamil Nadu.
1. Name of the Post : Field Assistant (1 No.)
2. Title of the Project : Development of Solar-Powered Integrated Recirculating Aquaponic System: A Novel Approach on the Sustainable Production of Fish and Vegetable for Livelihood Enhancement of Small Farmers of Tiruchirappalli District, Tamil Nadu
3. Duration : 3 Years (The position is purely temporary, with an initial appointment for one year, and extendable to two additional years. The position is co-terminus with the project)
4. Qualifications - Essential: M.Sc., (Marine Science, Marine Biology, Marine Biotechnology, Aquaculture, Environmental Science, Life Sciences)
5. Fellowship : Rs.8,000/-pm (consolidated)
As per the Tamil Nadu Government Norms
Role hr admin
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State Tamil Nadu
Bharathidasan University, established in February 1982, and was named after the great revolutionary Tamil Poet, Bharathidasan (1891-1968).
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?