BHEL, Power Sector Eastern Region is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for a period of 02 (Two) years at their Project Sites in India as per positions below: -
Advertisement No. PSER-01/2021
1. Name of the Post: Supervisor (FTA-Civil)
2. No of Post: 15
3. Educational Qualification: Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
4. Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area: Experience: Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.
5. Capabilities: People Management and Project Execution capability. Focus on Time and Resource Management. Good Computer knowledge/skills.
6. Consolidated Remuneration per Month: ₹ 39, 670/-
34 years (As on 01/09/2021)
All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through SBI Collect or by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSER payable at Kolkata.