BI Developer Jobs in Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Will work closely with Business partners & Product owners to understand the design specifications and translate the requirements into technical model, dashboards, reports and applications. Individual will be required to interact directly with business user and cater to their ad-hoc requests from time to time.
What you'll Do
- System integration of heterogeneous data sources and working on technologies used in the design, development, testing, deployment, and operations of DW & BI solutions
- Create and maintain documentation, architecture designs and data flow diagrams
- Help to deliver scalable solutions on the MSBI platforms and Hadoop
- Implement source code versioning, standard methodology tools and processes for ensuring data quality
- Collaborate with business professionals, application developers and technical staff working in an agile process environment
- Assist in activities such as Source System Analysis, creating and documenting high level business model design, UAT, project management etc.
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of relevant work experience SSIS, SSAS, DW, Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
- Must have expert knowledge of Data warehousing tools – SSIS, SSAS, DB
- Must have expert knowledge of TSQL, stored procedure, database performance tuning.
- Strong in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Dimensional Modelling concepts with experience in Designing, developing & maintaining ETL, database & OLAP Schema and Public Objects (Attributes, Facts, Metrics etc.)
- Good to have experience in developing Reports and Dashboards using BI reporting tools like Tableau, SSRS, Power BI etc.
- Fast learner, analytical and skill to understand multiple businesses, their performance indicators
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
More information about this BI Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given BI Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this BI Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an BI Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: CS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 500000 and 1500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This BI Developer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This BI Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the BI Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for BI Developer in our Organisation.