Bank of Baroda invites application for post of Business Correspondent Supervisor on contractual basis in the Sultanpur Region. Sultanpur Region has branches in Sultanpur & Amethi districts
1. Post Name: Business Correspondent Supervisor
2. The salient features of the scheme and Standard Operating Procedure for engaging BC Supervisor is as under:
3. Eligibility Criteria:
a. For Retired Bank Employees:
i. Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
ii. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
iii. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
b. For Young Candidates: Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.),however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment
4. Geographical Location Of The Candidates: The candidates shall be selected from the same District where they will be assigned to function and if suitable candidates are not available in the same district, the candidates may be selected from the adjoining districts. Candidate should be proficient in local language & dialect both reading and writing.
5. Other Eligibility Criteria:
i. Due diligence will be followed at the time of appointment (In case of retired bank employees, those who are having adverse record, or terminated/ dismissed from past service etc. will not be considered). Proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other enquiries etc will be done.
ii. Police verification will be arranged and conducted in respect of each selected applicant before assignment of duty by the Regional Office.
iii. Applicants should be willing and in a position to visit villages in the district for supervision and other activities as and when assigned on periodic intervals.
iv. Should have accommodation near the Regional office/Nodal branch and not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made.
v,. No BC agent should be related to the supervisor as a family member, blood relation, close relative or having any business relations.
6,.Assigning BCS To Supervisor: BC Supervisors will be allotted 50-60 BC Agents. The number of BCs to be monitored by BC supervisors may be escalated on higher side but not more than 15-20 % of allotted numbers of BCs.
7. Period Of Contract: The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after every 6 months.
8. Assignment Of Job Role:
i. The Supervisors will be provided space in the nearest Branch/ Regional Office for discharging their daily assigned activities.
ii. The FI Coordinator/Branch has to maintain a separate register for marking the attendance of Supervisors.
iii. BC supervisor will be allotted 50-60 BC agents and the number of BCs to be monitored may be escalated on higher side but not more than 15-20 % of maximum numbers of BCs.
iv. While assigning BC agents to a supervisor, it will be ensured that No BC agent is related to the supervisor as a family member, blood relation, close relative or having any business relations.
v. The BC supervisors will act as brand ambassadors of the Bank. They shall be provided Badge/identity card and other bank stationeries and imparted training to develop sense of belongingness
8. Payment Of Monthly Remuneration: The BC Supervisors will have a mixed structure of monthly remuneration comprising of both fixed and variable components.
i. Fixed Component: Rs. 15,000/-
ii. Variable Component: Rs. 10,000/-
For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years. For Young Candidates: Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.