Business Development Associate Jobs Opening in RadicalStart InfoLab at Madurai
Business Development Associate Responsibilities:
Good understanding about the products and services offered by our company
To work on the lead generation.
Cold calling the generated leads and to schedule meetings for the account manager with the suitable prospects from the leads generated.
Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Business Development Associate Requirements:
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
Professional yet affable disposition.
Great networking skills.
Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Emboldened by challenges.
More information about this Business Development Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Associate in our Organisation.