Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Business Development Executive
Job offer: Upon successful conversion into a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 5 to 8 Lac/annum based on the performance during training and probation period.
About the Role:
You are a natural salesperson, hustler, and networker, who's as passionate about hitting targets to grow a business as you are about discovering new hobbies, sports, fitness and wellness options. You’re not afraid to strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always thinking outside the box; whether it’s crafting an epic pitch deck or win-win proposal, or finding creative ways to generate more leads, pitch more prospective partners, or close more high-quality deals.
Our Partnerships team is the key to HobbyCaddy’s success. HobbyCaddy wouldn't exist without our hobbies, sports, fitness and wellness partners and this role concentrates on adding fantastic new partners to our network in Delhi and Gurgaon. You will be identifying potential centres, studios and venues to work with, pitching them the value of joining HobbyCaddy, building supply density in key areas and filling your prospect pipeline in creative and fun ways!
· Research, prospect and sell new centre, studio, gym and wellness partners on to the platform in selected areas to help expand the HobbyCaddy geographic footprint
· Utilise online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in onboarding potential partners
· Drive the full onboarding cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, meeting prospects face to face, building the relationship and closing the deal
· Effectively objection handle and customise partnership proposals according to the needs and interests of the prospect and HobbyCaddy
· Develop creative, lucrative and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
· Actively hit daily KPIs and consistently achieve & exceed monthly sales targets across new partners and pre-existing partners
· Build strong, long-term relationships with partners in a diverse book of business ranging from top and medium tier accounts
· Responsible for monitoring and identifying pockets of opportunity on onboarding partners across your book of business with a heavy focus on optimum price-negotiation
· Engage with key centre partners during a monthly check-in via phone and in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with, every day!)
· Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
Skills & Experience:
· Freshers or up to 2 years of experience in sales with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
· Highly organised individual with the ability to prioritise and attention to detail
· A fantastic communicator; not afraid to speak to anyone
· A strong negotiator who is driven by results
· A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
· A natural problem solver who’s comfortable with an ever-changing fast, start-up environment
· Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self-improvement
· Positive and inventive attitude and a drive to win with friendly competition
· Technical experience in computer programmes such as CRM systems (Sales-Force),Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc
· Desire to spend a sizeable share of your time in field sales and meeting prospects face to face
· Must be willing to work in Delhi and Gurgaon
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.