Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Researching prospects and generating leads.
· Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
· Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
· Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
· Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
· Building and maintaining a database.
· Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
· Participating in sales team meetings.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.