Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in CATKING EDUCARE at Andheri East, Andheri West, Thane, Mumbai
Business Development Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
Answering questions about products or the company
Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
Enter and update customer information in the database
Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Proven experience as Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Excellent knowledge of English
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
Learn and work in tandem with Harvard Scholar
Get the Opportunity to professionally grow at fast pace with Mumbai’s Best Coaching Institute
Work Timings: 9 to 6 pm / 1 to 10 Pm
Weekly off: Weekday off on any of the - Tue/Wed/Thur
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Executive
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Executive is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.
CATKing is a leading coaching institute for MBA preparation in Mumbai and Online, which focuses on engaging, strategic and high-quality education.
We are a proud team of young enthusiasts who are trying to change the way Education is perceived globally.
At CATKing, our purpose is to improve the quality of education, pan India by devoting ourselves to one vision i.e. empowering young aspirants with knowledge.