Business Development Manager Jobs Opening in Casey Group at Kendrapara
Promote the company’s products/services addressing clients’ objectives and create
exclusive distributors for the company.
Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry new market trends in your assigned territory.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings with quotes and proposal.
Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new distributors with company strategies and operations.
Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities; resolve blockages and business gaps.
Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Ensure smooth functioning of the operation such as inventories, stocks and on time delivery of the products.
Collect feedback and work reports on a regular basis from the distributors and ensure the company objectives are met.
Imply on the organization's policy, and ethics and acquire other marketing strategies as and when company objectives are met .
More information about this Business Development Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Manager is a Full Time in Kendrapara.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Manager in our Organisation.