PMaps is India's leading analytics-driven assessment company involved in job fitment services through a unique proprietary algorithm and recommendation engine. PMaps is a pioneer in providing its unique assessment analytics solutions to leading corporates for better hiring. Our solutions result in better hiring through our limited understanding of human minds & appropriate application of psychometric principles and data mining capabilities.
We are looking for individuals who can suffice the 3 broad needs of the business: managing CRM platform, creating a client database, and creating business leads and growth in sales through mail automation.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting primary and secondary research to maintain and improve the prospect's databank
2. Organizing and keeping the lead status updated in the CRM software
3. Designing and running mail campaigns through automation of mail marketing processes
4. Generating leads through cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels
5. Building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
6. Interacting professionally with leads, existing customers, and other company stakeholders via various communication mediums
7. Collaborating with marketing and sales team members to work on tasks relevant to lead generation
8. Cultivating in-depth product knowledge and understanding to ensure that you can effectively communicate the product features, use cases, and benefits to the prospective customers
9. Supporting in writing new business proposals
10. Arranging meetings for senior management with prospective clients
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
are from Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have excellent networking skills on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
2. Should have knowledge of mail scrapping and automation