1. Post Name: Cashier
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Band and Grade Pay: Rs. 5200-20200+2400 (Level 04 of the Pay Matrix as per 7 th CPC)
4. Educational Qualifications Essential: A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Finance or BBA with Accountancy/Finance from a recognized University/ Institution.
i. Essential: At least 03 years’ experience in dealing with Cash, Accounts, Budget, Finance, Procurement etc. in a Central/State Government/ Universities/ Recognized Training or Research, Institutions/Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory/ Semi -Government Organizations
ii. Desirable: Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulation governing Cash, Accounts, Budget and Financial Matters etc.
6. Desirable: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Commerce/ Finance from a recognized University/ Institution.
7. Period of probation, if any: 2 years
8. Method of Recruitment: By Direct Appointment
Between 18-27 years (Relaxable for Departmental candidates upto 40 years) Relaxable for Government servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government. 05 years age relaxation for the employees of the Institute.