Applications are invited from motivated young Indian Nationals with requisite qualification and experience for the following posts as per the details given below. The emoluments and age limit for various posts as per norms is summarized as below:
1. Post Name: Senior Scientist
2. No. of Posts: 07 UR/Lateral Entry
3. Pay Level: 12
4,. Basic: Rs.78800/-
5. Total Emoluments: 113228/-
6. Essential Educational Qualifications & Experience: PhD in the area of Chemistry / Chemical Sciences with 2 years’ experience in the area of Medicinal Chemistry
7. Desirable Experience: Doctoral work in the area of natural products chemistry / phytochemistry / marine chemistry / microbial chemistry or pharmacognosy with proven competence and experience in screening, extraction, isolation and characterization of natural products; use of modern analytical and spectroscopic techniques
8. Job Specification: Design and synthesis of novel chemical compounds for target based drug discovery
1. Essential Educational Qualifications & Experience: PhD in the area of natural sciences with two years research experience in the area of Natural Products Chemistry
2. Desirable Experience: State of the art knowledge in modern synthetic Medicinal chemistry. Experience in designing chemical compounds for biologically activity and data analysis. Synthetic biology in the context of drug designing and drug discovery. A record of publications and/or patents demonstrating proficiency in synthetic chemistry and drug discovery.
3. Job Specification: To conduct R&D in medicinal Chemistry / natural product chemistry aimed towards new drug discovery and development from natural resources for life style Diseases / infectious Diseases / Reproductive Health. Appointees are expected to take up consultancy and industry sponsored R&D project activities.
1. Essential Educational Qualifications & Experience: PhD in any area of life sciences with minimum 2 yrs research experience in Cancer Biology
2. Desirable Experience: Cancer genomics, RNA seq, ChIP seq analyses, molecular modeling, target based drug discovery.
3. Job Specification: Cancer Genomics / Ageing & Cancer
1. Essential Educational Qualifications & Experience: MD with 3 years’ experience pharmacology / medicine. OR MBBS +PhD in any area of life sciences
2. Desirable Experience: MD in Pharmacology / Medicine with clinical research experience in lifestyle disorders (of CVS-CNS & the metabolic axis) and experience in IND documentation and clinical trial design
3. Job Specification: Complement preclinical research to validate novel drug targets for lifestyle disorders; Preparation of IND documents for submission to regulatory agencies, design of clinical trials for molecules under development.
1. Essential Educational Qualifications & Experience: MD/MVet (Sc) with 3 yrs research experience in human / mammalian genetic disorder and genotoxicity. OR PhD in any area of life sciences / Genetics with 2 yrs research experience in human / mammalian genetic disorder and genotoxicity.
2. Desirable Experience: Experience in genotoxicity / reproductive toxicity evaluation as evident from the publication
3. Job Specification: To evaluate genotoxicity & reproductive toxicity as per international regulatory guidelines for IND applications in addition to basic research in the area.
Upper Age Limit not exceeding (as on): 37 years
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- as per Fee payment procedure available on the website. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/Other Gender/CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee.