Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Chief General Technician
Reports to: - Workshop Incharge
Job Overview: end to end ownership of vehicle’s refurb cost and quality. Responsible for diagnosis of component level failures in vehicles.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Diagnosis of component level failures in vehicles.
· Job Card with precise parts and work list.
· Quality of refurb.
· Cost of refurb.
· TAT of the vehicle
· ITI (minimum)
· 10 years in OEM
· Diagnosis Technician
· Work Ethics
· Diagnosis Master Technician (preferred)
· Diagnosis Technician (minimum)
Workshop Manpower Requirement: - 1+1
· 1 candidate from G1 (Maruti, Tata, Mahindra, Ford, Fiat)
· 1 candidate from G4 (Hyundai, Kia)
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.