Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The position the holder shall be responsible for creating FOS channel sales partners to help drive paid supplier acquisition and then maintaining regular partnership to ensure desire productivity to maximize sales numbers
• Creating multiple channel sales partners for sales of paid subscription packages via FOS model, basis defined SOP’s / SLA’s / pricing models
• Ensuring team hiring to ensure budgeted numbers
• Maintaining regular connects to ensure overcoming day-to-day challenges
• Due training & hand-holding of all stakeholders to ensure proper flow of product/process knowledge, week-on-week for all new joiners, as well as via monthly refreshers (including on new product development)
• Close tracking and monitoring on input KPIs (such as Data and Hot Leads) to help improve productivity
• Responsible for evaluating Channel’s performance with key metrics (# of Meetings per Day/ Hot Lead Conversion%, Leakage% etc.) on a routine basis to ensure optimized productivity as well as ensuring minimum leakage
• Timely payout after due diligence
• Alignment as well as loop-back to product and data team to help improve on enables to improve quality, productivity, and overall process efficiency
• Prepare reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly etc.) for different departments or Senior management.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Hands-on experience in leading large team in Sales Acquisition Processes
2. Build Rapport with the team via a consultative sales approach
3. Strong listening, questioning, and networking skills.
4. Report management/analysis/alignment skills
3-5 years of Sales experience in Key Industries like Telecom, BFSI, New Age Industries etc. with min 1 year in managing decently large FOS sales teams through Channel Partners
MBA or equivalent from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred.
IndiaMART is India’s largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
Founded in 1996, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’. Keeping this mission in mind, we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time.
IndiaMART has more than 6.2Mn+ sellers and 113Mn+ buyers registered on the platform (as on Sept,2020). The company has a strong team of 3160+ employees with 72+ branches across India.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.