Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job description :
• Interpreting operating data of petroleum refineries and devising solutions based on the following:
• Computer Modeling and Simulations
• Process and Equipment Design Principles
• Statistical Analysis
• Optimization Techniques
• Reaction Engineering
• Preparing reports and charts related to global refinery operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Configuring Router / Switches/ Access Points/ Firewall
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure the proper functioning of computer systems.
BEML Limited (formerly Bharat Earth Movers Limited) was established in May 1964 as a Public Sector Undertaking for the manufacture of Rail Coaches & Spare Parts and Mining Equipment at its Bangalore Complex. The Company has partially disinvested and presently Government of India owns 54 percent of total equity and the rest 46 percent is held by the Public, Financial Institutions, Foreign Institutional Investors, Banks, and Employees. BEML Limited, a ‘Schedule-A’ Company, plays a pivotal role and serves India’s core sectors like Defence, Rail, Power, Mining, and Infrastructure. The Company started with a modest turnover of Rs. 5 Cr in 1965 and today, thanks to its diverse business portfolio, the company has been able to achieve a turnover of more than Rs.3,500 Cr.The Company operates under three major Business verticals viz., Mining & Construction, Defence, and Rail & Metro. The three verticals are serviced by nine manufacturing units located at Bangalore, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF),Mysore, Palakkad, and Subsidiary - Vignyan Industries Ltd, in Chikmagalur District. Each Business vertical is headed by a Director who reports to the Chairman & Managing Director of the company
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.