CISF jobs for Constable Cobbler in . Last Date to apply: 20 Dec 2022
21700 - 69100 Monthly
Posted: 25 Nov 22
Online applications are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up the temporary post of Constable Cobbler in Central Industrial Security Force Back-log vacancies
Vacancies: 01 Post (Male: 01/Female: 0/ESM: 0)
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent or Army 1st class or equivalent of Air Force or Navy.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2022
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100)
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
More information about this Constable Cobbler Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Constable Cobbler job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Constable Cobbler job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Constable Cobbler
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 21700 and 69100 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Constable Cobbler is a Full Time in Across India.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Constable Cobbler is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Constable Cobbler position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Constable Cobbler in our Organisation.
Education 10th Pass (SSC)
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
CISF Recruitment 2022: Check the notification and apply online for latest CISF jobs (Central Industrial Security Force) through Freshersworld. Get latest job vacancies notification of Head Constable/Ministerial, Fire, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sportsmen/Women Constable/Tradesmen, Exe (LDCE), Assistant Commandant/Exe (LDCE), Driver etc. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) came into existence to provide security services to Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years were the commanding heights of the Nation’s economy. Within four decades CISF force has grown to several heights, currently it has roughly around 1.39 Lac personnel today. The increase in threats and demand for security services has lead to globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. In today’s date CISF is a multi-skilled premium security agency of government of India.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?